Monday, April 4, 2011

decide what to be, and go be it.

who do you wanna be when you grow up?

 ooohhh...you asking me?!?! well i wanna be a mommy, nursey nurse, wifey, arTIST, writer, dairy farmer, counselor, teacher, disciple of Jesus, and a 
peace lovin'
tree huggin'
barefoot

HIPPIE!

for reals! i LOVE when people call me a hippie or another synonym of those tots rad peeps! i mean they are notorious for issues they support which for the most part match mine. i like eco-friendly things, nature, peace, folk music, community, long braided hair, uh-huh, most definitely this.is.me.


the drugs, sexin' with randoms, not so much me...but like i said for the most part we are all mamas and papas of the same dreams, those hippies and me.

really i just started out with out that spiel (hey that's part of my last name:)) to say i dared to dress like one today. why? because mainly i wanted to do something new with my hair rather than pony-tail it up or leave it down and boring, and today was UBER windy. so i put on my bold big girl panties and went all out. i wore for the like the 1st TIME, my thrifted black nighty looking shirt that has the belled sleeve openings.

did i get called a hippie? oh yeah baby. i smiled politely and thought "you have no idea buddy.."
weekend recap:
baby brotha went to his 1st prom...tear tear
gorgy serena his gf and date!
this reminds me why i love him.
also i got to spend some time with my dear loved ones
he is so funny and hard working. i love him.
she pushes children who we've just met. i love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment