Monday, April 25, 2011

these are a few of my FAVORITE things!!!!!!!!

(please, please, please in the name of all that's good and holy....sing that title in all its Sound of Music
glory.)


1. the Easter bunny over at the Spielman's house

let's be clear...i hate the normal chocolate bunnies received in the Easter basket, but at our house the E.B. rolls with flavor...not an ordinary, nasty bunny, BUT a Reese's one....mmmhhmmm get in my tummy! (oh wait, you're already there...)

2. carrots inside my body and carrots outside ON my body...what i'm sayin' is y'all need to go snatch this off the shelves! 

seriously...the past 2 weeks since i've had their lotion it's been a relief! my body has been UBER itchy and breaking out with the season change and their lotion has been what i look forward to every morning and night! it doesn't smell like carrots so no worries:)

3. the netflix free month trial on my computer. easy.fast.lovely.

4. getting together with ALL my extended and nuclear family on any given holiday! laughter is insured for the majority of your experience as well as yummy food!

5. baking! it's a recent tradition that every Easter my sister and i bake a new  dessert for the family gatherin'. in the past full palates have enjoyed the tastes of grasshopper oreo pie, and strawberry lemon cheesecake. this year we baked this delicioso

red velvet, cheesecake brownies

these were super simple and actually turned out to be purple velvet, cheesecake brownies for us!:) you see we didn't have any red food coloring, so purple was the spring color i decided on!

these are a few of my favorite things....dadadada lalalala...
until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment