Monday, May 23, 2011

the FRIDAY...part uno

friday was certainly a day to remember!

after impatiently waiting for my very first paycheck from KUmed to arrive, i finally received the call to come pick it up last friday after a week's worth of delays. i picked up the sister from olathe so we could laugh hysterically and she wouldn't be bored before going to work at 3.

pick up paycheck, done. whilst driving towards the highway on shawnee mission pkwy we abruptly were stopped by the impact of my dear oldsmobile Oakley slamming into the back end of a PT cruiser. 
NO! I WAS NOT TEXTING!
i was completely focused on the road! the car in front of me suddenly jerked into the left turning lane and left me an awesome present waiting ahead....a parked car. this is how that accident occurred. i tried with all my might to stop, but it was inevitable. 

the funniest part was after a forceful impact and bump my darling sister said, "S*#!" and then immediately apologized. after discovering alongside the driver of the other vehicle that both our beastly cars appeared fine, we both returned to our cars...he left.....i stayed put. why?
 MY CAR WAS DEAD. no power, no flashers, no electrical for the locks or windows or NOTHING!

can you say shit and still be a c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n? well, i sure did. there we are in the middle of a lane without hazard lights to put on, stuck. i immediately call my mommy of olathe a.k.a. my friend annabel  who graciously walked me through what needed to be done. 

while on the phone with her some dear, kind ladies pulled up behind us and proceeded to hoop and holla due to the stop (mind you i was politely waving them to go around), the passenger then decided to flip me off outta of her window and when passing me screamed "TURN YOU F-ING HAZARDS ON!!!"  (and rebecca screamed back, "I CAN'T" when they were already ahead of us) meanwhile you know what sticker was on the back of their car???

A MANAGER SCENE.
thank you very much ladies.

after 2 police cars, 3 officers, and some push, my car ended up in the US BANK parking lot outta of the road......

part 2 tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment