Monday, June 6, 2011

the dreaded SINK

i should be in my tiny kitchen. i should be standing at the sink in my tiny kitchen. i should be placing my hands in warm, soapy water in that sink, scrubbing the pile of dishes that awaits me. 

BUT....
i loathe doing the dishes! always have and i suspect i always will. when i returned home from a week of dishwasher bliss , i was greeted by the nasty surprise of an overdue pile of dishes...i started on them last night, and seriously got through half, but made the fatal move of "taking a break" and have yet to resume. not to mention amanda and i have added a few plates and bowls to the pile by now.


oh yes and there's more



when will it end?!?! probably never...also it might be noteworthy that it's 12:35 and i have yet to shower....i feel gross and should shower...i should also go take my chubby bunny out for a run....
hmm...i'll get back to you on all the "should" progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment