Thursday, March 10, 2011

rainbow chip cookies, coffee oh my...

I WANT SOME SNACKS THAT ARE BAD FOR ME!!!! can i go buy some rainbow chip mini rainbow cookies or cheezits?? no. because someone had this bright idea...no excessive spending...meaning none of the following staples of my weekly life:
-iced frappe from mickey d's or scooter's
-cafeteria food from the hospital instead of a sack lunch
-some sweet thing that catches my eye in the store etc.
-a coke zero or cherry limeade from sonic...HAPPY HOUR IS THE DEVIL!
-clothes hanging on the sale rack at TARJAY. i need to spell it like i say it.

one lovely thing coming from this minuscule sacrifice compared to Jesus' on the cross is the following:
-i'm gonna save some money!!!! no more materialistic diva in these parts!
-having coffee from MY awesome beautiful PRESS...only the 3rd time...bah..the indecency of my laziness!
-i get to use some cute purchases like that peace lunch bag from old navy!
look at those beauties!

i.love.lent.

p.s.-tomorrow the best thing is happening on the way to clinicals tomorrow, can't wait!!!!! also i leave for freaking NASHVILLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!! hello break in my spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment